“The Working Woman With The Low Bun
What You’ll Need:
- Medium to long straight hair (preferably)
- A couple of elastic bands
- Bobby pins
How To Get It:
1. Part your hair all the way down the middle.
2. Take the left side of your hair and tie one of the bands about two inches from the bottom.
3. Do the same with another band for the right side.
4. Twist both parts toward each other, until they each become tight coils.
5. Wrap the stubs under and use bobby pins to lock the bun in place.
6. Apply hairspray to any loose pieces.”
READ MORE HERE! :)